Thinking of Selling Real Estate? Many consumers consider selling their home directly but eventually turn to REALTORS®. Smart home sellers realize they need the expertise in pricing their home, making connections with REALTORS® working with buyers, arranging and staffing open houses, and coordinating with other professionals in the sales process.
Frequently Asked Question’s
Q: What is my cost to sell? A: A general estimate of a seller’s cost to sell includes real estate commission plus additional closing costs. Residential Resale commission fee may be 6% for residential sales. Residential Land commission fee may be 6% for land sales. Other typical closing costs for a seller will be 1% to 1.5% which can include; gross receipts tax on commission, title insurance, septic inspection/certification, title company closing fee, survey/Improvement Location Report and other negotiable items.
Q: How long does it take to close a sale? A: The closing date is a negotiable item. On average it takes 30-60 days to close an escrow for sale. The closing of a transaction is a process ~ It is my priority to spend quality time with Sellers to understand and navigate the process towards a successful close.
Offering Buyer & Seller Services
with a diverse understanding & focus in mind!
- Provide detailed and realistic market information in order to price property accurately for a successful sale in your real estate market area
- Review ways in which showings can be enhanced by means of staging, feng shui, clearing, landscaping, etc
- Prepare for the selling process prior to listing. Selling a home can be one of the most intimate, challenging and exciting events in a lifetime. I understand that this process is more then pen to paper and that my sellers bring unique characteristics to a highly detailed transaction. Knowledge of the market, the process and sensitivity for the specific sellers needs are key to a successful transaction
- Provide comprehensive and accurate market analysis and keep up with the ebbs and flows of our market during the listing period
- Provide diverse marketing resources i.e. Professional Website Services, Virtual Tools, Target Print Advertising, Participation with 3rd Party sites.
- Provide excellent on-line resource and in-house tracking systems to include monthly status updates and reports
- Provide contacts to include landscape, interior & exterior resources, established title services and lending supports to enhance marketing.
Please see the link below for the NAR: National Association of Realtors Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice. What to expect when working with a Real Estate Professional. http://www.nar.realtor/about-nar/governing-documents/code-of-ethics/2018-code-of-ethics-standards-of-practice